Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz

Article about: Hi Folks, Can someone please tell me what the difference is between the ribbon of an iron cross first class and a second class. and post images if possible. Cheers. Kev,

Default Eisernes Kreuz

Hi Folks,
    Can someone please tell me what the difference is between the ribbon of an iron cross first class and a second class. and post images if possible.
    Cheers.
    Kev,
    Last edited by rbminis; 11-22-2015 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz
    P
    Many

Very simple , Iron cross first class does not have a ribbon , second class does

Hi Kev, I have moved your thread here to the correct sub forum. Have a look around here.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I don't think I put the original question quite right "sorry", I've got a Flak officer's tunic with buttonhole ribbon, the ribbon is black, white, red, white, black, so would that be 1st or 2nd class.
    Cheers.
    Kev.

Your answer is in post #2.
    Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse were either pin back or screw back and were worn directly on the tunic.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Cheers guys, much obliged.
    Kev.