Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Eisernes Kreuz I. klasse with case - but no serial

Article about: Dear experts, I was reading the previous messages and found amazing how you could determine the origin of these EK - wow! I just bought an EKI with its case, but unfortunately no serial mark

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz I. klasse with case - but no serial

Hello everyone i have been reading this interesting thread. How much is an average price for a 1939 EK1 especially in box?
    I have recently purchased a WWI EK1 in box and in it's carton. I'll post pics below. Has anyone seen this type of carton before? I have only seen some other cartons usually with a white label in front. Any opinions?
    Attached Images Attached Images Eisernes Kreuz I. klasse with case - but no serial  Eisernes Kreuz I. klasse with case - but no serial  Eisernes Kreuz I. klasse with case - but no serial  Eisernes Kreuz I. klasse with case - but no serial  Eisernes Kreuz I. klasse with case - but no serial  Eisernes Kreuz I. klasse with case - but no serial 
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz I. klasse with case - but no serial
    P
    Many

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Can you post a pic of your cross please?
    Thanks for the link.

Pics?
    Here you go:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

?

swiss76, yours is a good wartime cross by maker "Wilhelm Deumer" (L/11). Have a look at the site Nick linked in an earlier post. Here is a direct link to the same site, but to Wilhelm Deumer's section...

Iron Cross

Quote by John Henderson View Post
    Hi Nick, isnt it the flaw on the beading, on the 12 o clock arm second rib to third rib, that differenciates between war time and postwar crosses by Souval?
    I thought crosses with this were wartime. Glenn66s cross has this flaw, so it looks like a good wartime cross.
    regards John
    Yes, you are absolutley right John

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by swiss76 View Post
    Thanks for the link.

Pics?
    Here you go:

Nice and original Swiss

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    Hello everyone i have been reading this interesting thread. How much is an average price for a 1939 EK1 especially in box?
    I have recently purchased a WWI EK1 in box and in it's carton. I'll post pics below. Has anyone seen this type of carton before? I have only seen some other cartons usually with a white label in front. Any opinions?
    Hi Donkiotis, Have a look aroumd dealer sites and forums as cased EK1s vary according to make, quality , scarcity etc.

I would post your EK on the Imperial section, you will get some good responses there

Thanks guys!
    That is what I thought - or at least hoped for.

It's from relative, Romanian volunteer and tank driver. Although he never mentioned it's his own.
    This guy fought in Stalingrad, catched one the last planes out of there(no one knows how he managed that) and was later sent to France.

Odd points of his story:
    He said he served in the 8th(impossible, must be 6th) Army, since the 8th never was Stalingrad.
    He also told how he was at the gates of Moscow - again no match.

weird.
    Sorry for OT.

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Hi Donkiotis, Have a look aroumd dealer sites and forums as cased EK1s vary according to make, quality , scarcity etc.

I would post your EK on the Imperial section, you will get some good responses there
    Ok thanks Nick
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3