Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse

Article about: by militarymania so my cross is fake because the "5" doesn't have the small curly end to it? No, the cross is a fake regardless of the stamp.

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse

Hello!Yellow marked rows---> I have pictures of these crosses
    White rows---> no pictures
    Would be necessary to supplement these white rows with pictures.
    Can anyone tell me where I can find more pictures ? I have been searching on internet etc.etc. The result is here. Can you recommend some literature ? Thanks!enni
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse  

Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse  

Last edited by Adrian; 02-15-2011 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Tables placed in correct order.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse

Hi enni,
    The white rows you haven't got pics of are (give or take) makers that didn't make EKs so you won't find pics of them anyway - unless they're fake. The yellow rows are the makers that did produce EKs with a few 'extras' so you've made a good job of finding most of them correctly.

I would like to see your images of the following makers: 8,33,39,49,58,70,74,95,108,136 as I've never come across any genuinely marked, original EK2s from these makers.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi! The only page I know with a lot of pictures of EK2´s is this one. Iron Cross 2nd Class
    You probably already knew that sight but I add it in case you didn´t know it

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Hi enni,
    The white rows you haven't got pics of are (give or take) makers that didn't make EKs so you won't find pics of them anyway - unless they're fake. The yellow rows are the makers that did produce EKs with a few 'extras' so you've made a good job of finding most of them correctly.

I would like to see your images of the following makers: 8,33,39,49,58,70,74,95,108,136 as I've never come across any genuinely marked, original EK2s from these makers.
    Me too !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I would say it 's dangerous to make an archiv putting pics inside found in internet. It 's really possible to make some fakes in it !
    I would see pics of an Werstein too (n. 5)..

?

Quote by fabri View Post
    I would say it 's dangerous to make an archiv putting pics inside found in internet. It 's really possible to make some fakes in it !
    I would see pics of an Werstein too (n. 5)..
    Hello! Not a good picture but only I have.enn.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse  

?

Enni,
    How on earth can you tell that is a '5'?

Here is what I have for a '5'. Controversial, yes it is, some will say it's post war marked. Trouble is, no-one can prove when it was stamped - including me!
    The cross is original, an S&L type frame and the stamp is very good, unlike any post war stamp I've seen. Make your own minds up!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse  

Attached Images Attached Images Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse 
    Last edited by Adrian; 02-14-2011 at 07:12 PM.

I would have that in my collection any time Adrian

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    I would have that in my collection any time Adrian

Nick
    Thank you Nick.

Here's another controversial EK2 in the same category as above, marked '38', same S&L type frame:

Attached Images Attached Images Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse 

?

I do not deny.This is a picture, which I found once on Internet. I have never seen Werstein EK myself. Two years ago I got my first two unmarked crosses. How to identify them ? First of all, I started searching for images of marked crosses to compare them with unmarked real crosses.enni

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast