Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM

Article about: Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree AKA Eisernes Kreuz - good condition - NO M.M. Pics below <item #139> I am not sure on this one.. I understand that there is a bigger version of the iron cross an

Default Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM

Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree AKA Eisernes Kreuz - good condition - NO M.M.

Pics below <item #139>

I am not sure on this one.. I understand that there is a bigger version of the iron cross and I think its known as the Grand Iron Cross. Which is this one?

What do the oak trees represent?

Lastly, is it authentic and what is value?

Thanks
    KP
    Attached Images Attached Images Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM  Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM  Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM  Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM  Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM  Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM  Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM  Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM  Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM  Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM  Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM  Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM
    P
    Many

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM

Hey KP, Try and do some research on these Oak Leaves there is plenty of good info about !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz / Iron Cross w/ Oak Tree (or is this the bigger one?) - No MM

KP another awful fake where are you finding this stuff !!!

As Nick suggests much info is available on the Ritterkreuz and Eichenlaub etc if you do some research.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Yes, very bad fake..