Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz.....real or fake?????

Article about: a lot of iron crosses were unmarked nothing to worry about. It was a good buy and be happy to know that you have an original cross.

Default Eisernes Kreuz.....real or fake?????

I need a help!!!I bought this.The owner of the shop was kind, trusted e.t.c.But i want an expert opinion.Is it real or fake?He found it from an old man..He sweared it is original
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz.....real or fake?????   Eisernes Kreuz.....real or fake?????  

Last edited by Adrian; 01-01-2012 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz.....real or fake?????
    P
    Many

iron cross
    ?

Default Re: Iron Cross.....real or fake?????

Looks great to me what did you pay and did it come with a ribbon?

no ribbon.He found it from an old man, who knows his story.I bought it 80 euros with an box (not ww2 but was a present).More photos will come

more photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz.....real or fake?????   Eisernes Kreuz.....real or fake?????  

more photos

Eisernes Kreuz.....real or fake?????   Eisernes Kreuz.....real or fake?????  

iron cross
    ?

thats a nice cross and is the ring marked?

?

does the center magnetize, is there a seam on the silver edge?

Quote by colt45 View Post
    does the center magnetize, is there a seam on the silver edge?
    No it doesn't magnetize. (i tried with a real magnet and it magnetized the iron cross) ..I can not see a seam in the edge is it bad that i can not?

a photo from the silver edge

Quote by herrzark View Post
    No it doesn't magnetize. (i tried with a real magnet and it magnetized the iron cross) ..I can not see a seam in the edge is it bad that i can not?
    Unless my eyes deceive me, I see rust in the center. That means it is iron...it has to be magnetic. I can see the evidence of a seam on the edges, and it looks fine. The seam is not supposed to be crisp and well defined as the solder would have been filed and buffed down to minimize visibility. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast