Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz for sell

Article about: Help!!! Hello i have a (Eisernes Kreuz) Iron Cross from 1939 for sale! where can i offer it? Greetings

dont call me fraud pls. i register here in the forum to meet some people have a idea from that stuff im no expert i can only tell the facts i know. its unfortunately not more possible the ask my grandfather...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz for sell
    P
    Many

Alex,its a piece of junk.

Quote by Rado Alex View Post
    dont call me fraud pls. i register here in the forum to meet some people have a idea from that stuff im no expert i can only tell the facts i know. its unfortunately not more possible the ask my grandfather...
    You came here insisting it was genuine and slapped aside a considered reply from an established member. Please bear that in mind when stating "the facts i know", which as it turns out are not facts at all. So hopefully that clears that up, welcome to the forum.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Your grandfather may have appreciated Third Reich relics, but this is not one. A search for any iron cross on this forum would clear this up very quickly.

As already stated it is bad, sorry. Stewy

Hello Rado Alex..come in...over...

Eisernes Kreuz for sell

Hello Alex,
    Welcome to the forum...
    The fact is that you're not the first one to come here with an item and a story. When the item is genuine, people can be tempted to believe the story...but when the item is bad...!
    Good idea you had to join us to ID this EK before trying to sell it. At least you wont be disappointed if you dont sell it.
    As the other members said, your EK is bad and it's not a good reproduction either...i'v seen far better ones in the past.
    What else did you find in your grandfather's house ?
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

One of the worst fakes have seen. And, gentlemen - these days are gone forever when a grandfather ment someone who was born in 1920-ies. Today grandfathers are born in 1970-ies and so it is possible they have all kind of fakes in their attics and basements:-).

MAP
    ?

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    One of the worst fakes have seen. And, gentlemen - these days are gone forever when a grandfather ment someone who was born in 1920-ies. Today grandfathers are born in 1970-ies and so it is possible they have all kind of fakes in their attics and basements:-).
    Thanks for making me feel old. LoL... I was born in the mid 60's and my kids are 11 and 13 years old....

But I get your point completely
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

yes im no expert but is a really bad fake,
    this site will help you if you want to start collecting, i always post before i buy anything and get really good advice

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast