Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ek 2 s&l?

Article about: Hello, It is me again seeking advice before I make a move. I came across what looks like a suspension ring marked S&L with instead of a closed 4 an open one. Is this a red flag knock out

?

Default Ek 2 s&l?

Hello,
    It is me again seeking advice before I make a move. I came across what looks like a suspension ring marked S&L with instead of a closed 4 an open one. Is this a red flag knock out? Also, I do not know why I think it but is this a schinckel form cross? I have been comparing to standard crosses if you will and it seems the frame is more narrow. Curious for your opinions. Sorry for the bad photos all I have to work with.
    Oh, the break in the ribbon ring is concerning as well...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ek 2 s&l?   Ek 2 s&l?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ek 2 s&l?
    P
    Many

Yes it's a schinkel not an S&L

Possibly a Deumer

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Nick,
    Thanks for being right on the spot. Am I imagining an open 4 on the suspension ring?

?

I am naive but it resembles a cross I had recently had a discussion on this forum.. I will keep that to myself ,as there are more qualified members who have extensive knowledge on this subject,, And usually, they are dead on and I would respect their opinions over any others in the field.. Good luck and good hunting...Gwar

?

I came across a few EKs I will post others on new threads.

Ek2's were never marked on the suspension ring just on the ribbon ring

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Woolgar.. I thought perhaps it may me a Shinkel... I learned a lesson last session... Thanks for educating me as well... Gwar

Quote by Woolgar View Post

Nick
    Hey, Nick, aren't some 24's stamped on the suspension ring, in addition to the ribbon ring?

?

Quote by Woolgar View Post

Nick
    Nick,
    I must be mistaken to think marks appeared on suspension rings. Thought I recalled seeing a few authentic examples can not recall the makers. I respect your opinion very much. Do you see any reason to be concerned with this schinckel?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Hey, Nick, aren't some 24's stamped on the suspension ring, in addition to the ribbon ring?
    Hi Todd

Not the manufacturers number just with quality symbols

Nick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast