Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Ek I-good-bad?

Article about: Can anybody tell me if it is good or bad cross? I dont like marking (it should be in frame?)...unfortunately no more photos.lot of thanks, regards Pepe

?

Default Ek I-good-bad?

Can anybody tell me if it is good or bad cross? I dont like marking (it should be in frame?)...unfortunately no more photos.lot of thanks, regards Pepe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ek I-good-bad?   Ek I-good-bad?  

Ek I-good-bad?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ek I-good-bad?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ek I-good-bad?

I'm not keen either,my EK knowledge's limited. But the screwback seems wrong & soft to what i'd expect. Stewy S

i have to say sorry but this one isnt good
    probebly made in swiss or austria

i dont like the details in the silver rimms near the swas [corners]
    and it looks like that they damadged the swass to let it look real but if you see the outher silver rim there is no damadge what so ever this is also seen on the corners

sorry

?

Thanks for your opinions. Don´t feel sorry wehrmachtsman this one was offered on local auction site. I did not bet...btw final price was about 200 euro.

Hey Guys,

I am also no expert, and am only trying to learn. The swastika looks squished in the center. Also, the 1939 does not looked centered. If the swastika was dead center, then the 1930 would also be. Does that make sense?

Jess

Hi Jess, I know exactly what you mean. The angle of the photo is not helping and it does look that way, but you have to bear in mind the core can move around a little in the frame.

Actually, I think this EKI was a good one. L 56 is a known maker of EK's (L 56 Robert Hauschild Pforzheim)

The patina to this one looks good. Wear to the frame centre at the corners does not bother me at all, in fact it is good sign combinded with the wear to the swastika.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks ade, yeah it might be the angle that the picture is taken at.
    Does anyone have any pics of good or known reproduction EK1s? All the fakes ive ever seen have been real crappy or overly shiny.

Thanks kindly,

Jess