Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EK I x 2

Article about: Hello ! Saturday. This week purchases. L/12 C.E.Junker and L58 Rudolf Souval. Close Combat Clasp and Assault Badge were given to me as a gift from the same seller . Not a bad week ! Enni

?

Default EK I x 2

Hello ! Saturday. This week purchases. L/12 C.E.Junker and L58 Rudolf Souval. Close Combat Clasp and Assault Badge were given to me as a gift from the same seller . Not a bad week ! Enni
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK I x 2   EK I x 2  

EK I x 2   EK I x 2  

EK I x 2   EK I x 2  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK I x 2
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: EK I x 2

That's a very good week Enni.

Can you take another pic of the L/12' with the pin up please so we can see the mark?

Post the Erdkampfabzeichen in the main forum and the Nahkampfspange in the dedicated forum and more people will be able to see them. Not everyone checks the EK forum.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Good work Enni! A successful week

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Wow...a seller who gives CCC's as a gift? Nice seller!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Nice job! nice stuff!

?

Nice items

?

Quote by enni View Post
    Hello ! Saturday. This week purchases. L/12 C.E.Junker and L58 Rudolf Souval. Close Combat Clasp and Assault Badge were given to me as a gift from the same seller . Not a bad week ! Enni
    Thank you all for the comments !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK I x 2  
    Attached Images Attached Images EK I x 2 

?

Enni, can you post any pics of the join between the frame and back piece please.

?

Regarding the L/12 cross I'll tell you what I'm seeing.

In my opinion it is a mucked about with Wachtler & Lange cross. The reverse set up is W&L, the core is W&L, the frame is W&L. Look at where you would expect the scrunch bead, now look in the opposite inner corner, the scrunch bead is down there. The frame is rotated 180 degrees from the norm.
    We can see the frame and back piece are out of alignment from the reverse shot.
    The makers mark looks like it has been punched in post war, you can see the area surrounding the stamp is depressed, not what I would expect to see from Juncker. Has anyone seen a Juncker cross like this?

?

More pictures
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK I x 2   EK I x 2  

EK I x 2   EK I x 2  

Attached Images Attached Images EK I x 2 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast