Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ek1

Article about: Hello, Here's a Ek1 I have had for years, I believe it's a L/11 Deumer, my spelling could be wrong. Jonathan.

Default Ek1

Ek1Ek1Ek1 Hello, Here's a Ek1 I have had for years, I believe it's a L/11 Deumer, my spelling could be wrong. Jonathan.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ek1
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ek1

Hello Severin,

Welcome to the forum.
    Yes, you are correct, it is a Deumer cross, but one of the early ones (the different style pin is a give-away).
    I haven't ever seen one of these style crosses with an L/11 stamping (or any other marking for that matter).

Regards - Danny

It's always interesting to see these owner-vaulted crosses...thanks!
    Glenn

Questionable 1st class

As already mentioned a nice early Deumer !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by warRelic View Post
    Questionable 1st class
    ?....

There is no question about it. It is a Iron Cross 1st class.

Cameron

Hello, I was wondering what is questionable about this, I am no expert at all, so don't laugh at what you are about to read! I know the difference between an EK1 and EK2 and that's your lot! I collect firearms, Mg34s and Mg42s and picked this up many moons ago. As I said don't laugh at my lack of knowledge, and the reason for picking this one was simply because the date and swastika aren't black, ie looked a little different. No one in the past has said it was dodgy, but I am here to learn from people who know a lot more than me, and lets face it that's just about everyone! Hope I haven't got a lemon! Many thanks Jonathan

Jonathan,

Do not worry, there is nothing at all 'questionable' about your cross.

Regards - Danny

Questionable 1st class
    "Questionable" comment.
    A nice early Deumer EK I!
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Questionable 1st class
    Hi warRelic,

There is nothing questionable about this cross. It is a perfectly original Deumer made cross which has been vaulted (the arms have been bent back to fit to the uniform better). Compare it to others here on the forum.

If you think it is questionable, please give a little more away. To simply say it's questionable is not enough, you need to explain your thought process.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast