Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

EK1, any chance of id from poor picture?

Article about: I now it's a really bad picture, am trying to get the higher res shots. Can any one tell if it's real? the guy received it as a present and has no idea himself and wouldn't like to ask the g

Default Re: EK1, any chance of id from poor picture?

Quote by stefanr View Post
    Having been directed here by myself to show my findings the seller has now put the price up by another £15 even after I offered to buy it at the original price.
    No way!! Who is the seller ??

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK1, any chance of id from poor picture?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by stefanr View Post
    Having been directed here by myself to show my findings the seller has now put the price up by another £15 even after I offered to buy it at the original price.
    Seriously? Who is this seller?

They could do with a lack of customers!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Here is my Souval, who knows if its period or not but I took a chance on the wartime looking patina

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images EK1, any chance of id from poor picture?  EK1, any chance of id from poor picture?  EK1, any chance of id from poor picture?  EK1, any chance of id from poor picture? 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

It's a private seller who wishes to remain anonymous in case his wife finds out about the sale as she originally purchased the cross from a friend who owned a small antiques business, now ceased trading, I know not for what or how.

Thing is how much would one pay to take a punt, especially as it's post war?
    Rise & ReverberateGib mir wieder etwas Schönes

?

A private seller who doesn't want to make himself known, a post war made cross, an inflated price after he became aware the cross isn't what it appears nor is as valuable are enough to make me walk rapidly away.

I don't understand why a punt should be considered on what is a post war cross after the price has now gone up.

There are thousands of original EK1s out there, put the money towards one of them!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3