Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EK1 box , fake or not?

Article about: hello again guys , i have here a box for the iron cross first class , i would like to have this in my collection but I'm not sure that it's the real deal . can you help . i think that the in

Default EK1 box , fake or not?

hello again guys , i have here a box for the iron cross first class , i would like to have this in my collection but I'm not sure that it's the real deal . can you help . i think that the interior is very suspicious .
    Attached Images Attached Images EK1 box , fake or not?  EK1 box , fake or not? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK1 box , fake or not?
    P
    Many

Default Re: EK1 box , fake or not?

It looks ok to me from those pics

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I can't comment on the case but the ribbon is for the Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2. Klasse and the ribbon buttonhole looks like it represents two medals, one of which is the EK2.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Please take the ribbons out of the box. They have nothing to do with your question.
    Then photograph. That will help tremendously.
    Thank You

EK1 box , fake or not? hello every one . tanks for the answers , i will ask the seller fore some detailed photographs and ill post them here so we can get to the bottom of this . patience is a virtue .
    Last edited by tudorjuc; 01-21-2012 at 08:28 PM.

ok so this is the only picture the buyer sent me . i hope it will help. sadly i know the ribbons are in the way but i didn't take the photo , this is the only material i have to work with . o and i wonder what is a good price for this item ?

yes i sent him a message that if he cant send me a foto of the interior my interest for the item will stop . i hope that he will though .

so finally i convinced the guy to send me some better photos , and here they are .so what do you guys thin is it OK ? and if so, how much can i expect to pay on it . tanks all you guys a bunch
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK1 box , fake or not?   EK1 box , fake or not?  

EK1 box , fake or not?  

The box looks fine to me. It has the common insert with a KB code although I am not aware of the 643 KB, experts may inform you

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

OK so if it is genuine what wold be a fare price for it ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast