Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

EK1 on the Classifieds Forum

Article about: For \\$100, I would have snapped it up if I had seen it.........!

Default Re: EK1 on the Classifieds Forum

For $100, I would have snapped it up if I had seen it.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK1 on the Classifieds Forum
    P
    Many

?

Hi guys, Yes....I was able to purchase this one. Seller Dwight is a nice and friendly guy as well. The EK is actually already in my hands!

Here are some pics of it. In my opinion the hinge to the pin had been repaired a long while ago. Unfortunately it is very hard to get the pin off of the catch to open, but it still works....and the hinge is held nice and sturdy in place. If you can see in my shots...there is white residue under the hinge, which I think is old adhesive, not solder. I think its been like this for a while because there are scrape marks on the catch where the pin hits it when being hooked. ?

BUT, I am more than happy with this badge and thank Dwight for selling it to me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK1 on the Classifieds Forum   EK1 on the Classifieds Forum  

EK1 on the Classifieds Forum   EK1 on the Classifieds Forum  

Nice Bill, My EK1 pin sticks to a little bit, i dont worry about it.... i dont want to try to get it off the catch (fear of breaking it).

Nice cross. The white stuff could be oxidation.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Nice cross. The white stuff could be oxidation.........
    I thought that at first, but the pin doesnt bend all the way back. All badges that i have had...the pin can extend straight up and down. Here is how far it extends until the pin hinge stops it from extending any further. Normal?

Either way, Im not too concerned....I am glad to have it in my collection! Figured I would ask tho, just to learn anything I can
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK1 on the Classifieds Forum   EK1 on the Classifieds Forum  

EK1 on the Classifieds Forum  

?

Quote by Franz1944 View Post
    Nice Bill, My EK1 pin sticks to a little bit, i dont worry about it.... i dont want to try to get it off the catch (fear of breaking it).
    Thats exactly what i was afraid of when i did it. I told myself this would be a one time thing! haha

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Thats exactly what i was afraid of when i did it. I told myself this would be a one time thing! haha
    I see you had the guts..... i still dont

?

Quote by Franz1944 View Post
    I see you had the guts..... i still dont
    I dont blame you. I just got the pin back in the clasp successfully, but definitely wont be doing it again.

?

thats a cracker bill cant believe you got it so cheap! well done. i will see if my pin extends fully when i get it as i have no worries seeing as it has no catch lol

cheers rory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2