Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

EK1 early Juncker

Article about: About to add a Juncker to my EK 1 collection. It clearly has a replaced catch but this is reflected in the price. What do you think guys ? Nick

Default EK1 early Juncker

About to add a Juncker to my EK 1 collection. It clearly has a replaced catch but this is reflected in the price.

What do you think guys ?

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK1 early Juncker   EK1 early Juncker  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK1 early Juncker
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: EK1 early Juncker

it will display well Nick, and if the price is lowered why not, whats this cross make the first class tally now Nick??

Hi Rory, it will be 31 mate The price is very low due to the poor attempt at replacing the catch but the rest is WW2 !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Good goin Nick! i have 15 now with two on route, and if its very low for a Juncker its still a Juncker, as you say. I know when i get the chance for one of these it will have to be damaged/repaired, they carry a heavy price tag! oooof

Cheers Rory! You are doing well with your tally of 15 mate !

Nick

It is still a nice cross.

I saw this one up and agree with Kev, it's a nice cross for the money, I like it!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks guys A Juncker EK1 is hard to come by in any condition. This will sit nicely in my collection

Nick