Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

EK1 and heer belt buckle

Article about: hey guys, i found another potentially good deal. what do you all think of these two things. the lady only has an iphone to take pics apparently and these are the best shes sent me out of abo

Default EK1 and heer belt buckle

hey guys, i found another potentially good deal. what do you all think of these two things. the lady only has an iphone to take pics apparently and these are the best shes sent me out of about 20 or so

i just want to know if you guys spot any red flags with these 2 items with the pictures that i have so far.

thanks a lot to everyone who replies
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK1 and heer belt buckle   EK1 and heer belt buckle  

EK1 and heer belt buckle   EK1 and heer belt buckle  

EK1 and heer belt buckle  
    Last edited by Adrian; 06-09-2010 at 10:55 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK1 and heer belt buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: EK1 and heer belt buckle

anybody?

TheCroatian
    ?

Pics are a little fuzzy, buckle looks like a good 2 pc one. You took a nice shot of the back of the buckle, if you could duplicate that with pics of the front that would be best.

Sorry cant comment on the Ek1.

HUD
    ?

Hello there,
    the EK1 looks like a nice Deumer, it should be marked "3" (or eventually L/11) under the catch, i can see the mark is there but i cannot be more precise from such pics.
    Unfortunately cannot help on the buckle.
    Best,
    Stefano

?

I agree with Stefano's identification of the EK, can you get a better pic of the makers mark?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Buckle looks good too

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

i have requested a pic of the makers mark. she want $50 plus shipping for it : )

Sounds like a deal regardless a repro buckle for reenacting will run you $25 so you can't loose!