Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ek1 marked 65 opinions

Article about: Hello all, thinking of getting my first ek1 to go with the few ek2 i have. Upon my search i have found this ek1 marked 65. Is it authentic or a reproduction? Many thanks. Daniel

?

Default Re: ek1 marked 65 opinions

Sure that helps Ralph, thx.

K.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ek1 marked 65 opinions
    P
    Many

Thanks for the help Gents,
    i think its good to get second opinions no matter how much you research certain items.
    Im always looking to learn so posting photos of the fake will help the forum and other people who run into this type of fake.

Quote by daniel1234 View Post
    Thanks for the help Gents,
    i think its good to get second opinions no matter how much you research certain items.
    Im always looking to learn so posting photos of the fake will help the forum and other people who run into this type of fake.
    Daniel,
    I agree with second opinions but, I disagree with posting fakes to study. You should be studying the originals so that you recognise them when you see them. I would rather look at a fake and say, "there is something that is not right with this one" than seeing an original and asking myself if it is real.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Daniel,
    I agree with second opinions but, I disagree with posting fakes to study. You should be studying the originals so that you recognise them when you see them. I would rather look at a fake and say, "there is something that is not right with this one" than seeing an original and asking myself if it is real.
    Ralph.
    I agree Ralph,
    studying known original features is important when buying but knowing the features on some fakes can never hurt your learning.

Quote by daniel1234 View Post
    I agree Ralph,
    studying known original features is important when buying but knowing the features on some fakes can never hurt your learning.
    Possibly Daniel, but knowing the features of originals is more important than knowing the features of fakes. If a new fake comes out, you will be lost if you study fakes.
    JMHO,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

U.S. Treasury agents, when studying counterfeit currency, do not actually learn the features of each counterfeit bill or coin. Instead, they thoroughly study real currency, which, as Ralph points out, is much more important. If you know what real is, you will be able to identify a fake much more easily.

Daniel you do tread in the lions den.Lol

Quote by HD1450 View Post
    Fake
    I agree, close but no cigar.

William Kramer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2