Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

ek1 new buy

Article about: hello everyone decided to buy this. was intending to pick up a cheap ek2 which i nearly got stung on which was a mm 333 thanks to some members helping me out. so now im broke for a while aga

?

Default Re: ek1 new buy

Quote by Tango View Post
    does anybody know the price brackets for EK1s??? Cheers Terry.
    It depends where you look and what you want Terry but anywhere between £120-£200 as a very broad price bracket. Cased you can be looking between £200-£300.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ek1 new buy
    P
    Many

?

Cheers Adrian ive got my eye on 1 for £180 with a case its unmarked "much difference?", So when the dealer sends me some snaps I will post them to make sure it isnt a fake!!!Thanks for your time Terry.

?

Also ive noticed that if a cross is maker marked it can add to the price by about fifty quid on average.

Rory

?

Ok Rory cheers for that, Im not too bothered providing it is real Ill be happy, Its only going to sit my War room collecting dust!!! lol.. cheers Terry

Marked ones tend to be more sought after and yes it does bump the price up a bit

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

So Nick a stupid question coming up!!! Who & why the unmarked ones?....cheers Terry

Great addition to any collection! Although the catch is missing still a dandy example!

Quote by Tango View Post
    So Nick a stupid question coming up!!! Who & why the unmarked ones?....cheers Terry
    Unmarked tend to be early war before the manufacturing controls came into force. Unmarked crosses have their fans because of this !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Cheers Nick , you learn something new everyday!!! Im soaking it all up like a sponge....Im no fan of either I just would like an EK1 boxed that looks the part to sit in my "war room".. cheers Terry.

?

Like Tango said "you learn something new everyday" .Thank you all for sharing your experience with new collectors.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3