Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ek1 ok?

Article about: just picked this up at an antiques centre, it looked ok to me but now having a better look i am a bit worried, mainly about the pin length and a groove on the side close to the top where the

?

Default ek1 ok?

just picked this up at an antiques centre, it looked ok to me but now having a better look i am a bit worried, mainly about the pin length and a groove on the side close to the top where the pin looks to have been repaired?

i havent tried to compare it online yet, and was hoping someone could put me out of my misery now

cheers

rory
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ek1 ok?   ek1 ok?  

ek1 ok?   ek1 ok?  

ek1 ok?   ek1 ok?  

ek1 ok?   ek1 ok?  

ek1 ok?   ek1 ok?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ek1 ok?
    P
    Many

Default Re: ek1 ok?

The cross is a Souval but the case ... probably for spectacles !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

No need to go to Specsavers here, a Souval cross which IMO matches accepted wartime produced examples.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi

Looks like a good EK1 with a nice patina!

Thanks

Cameron

?

Phewwwwwwwww thanks Nick, i was just trying to get a match there now. and yes the case probably is but thought i may as well keep it in there is a lot of wear on it from the cross so must have been in it for a while.

cheers

rory

?

thanks Adrian and Cameron, i also took some pics of other stuff there as a lot looked good uniforms hats daggers etc. shall i post the pics here guys?

Hi

Proberly best to post them in the apropirate forum. So you could get the expert opinions from the experts of the intrest!

Thanks

Cameron

?

Yes, if you have further pics, post them on the forum but in the correct sub forum.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi

My apologies its been a long day! Yeah as Adrian says post it in the correct sub-forum.

Thanks

Cameron

?

cool ill have a look through them now as every thing was in glass cabinets. none are close up pics really i took them as eye candy for form members