Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

ek1 screw back

Article about: Here we go, hope it will be helpfull!

?

Default Re: ek1 screw back

About the moulds yes they r in poland and not only for EKI but even EKII...
    The one u've got is one of the first produced, those I've seen in germany last year were a real problem to reconaise..
    According to they'r law after 70 years they could reproduce those items that's way first are not perfect copies and the last, thanks to legal permission, are identical to real ones... in fact they are real... the only problem is that thise are new.
    I have onre at home later I'll post pics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ek1 screw back
    P
    Many

That's a scary concept.

?

Thanks for posting the new pics Rory. Interesting to note in the last photo, you can see where the inner corner beading and swastika are joined by a bridge of the base material. Also worth pointing out is there appears to be a pimple on the top edge of the frame on the top arm.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I am beginning to wonder if this is the 'unknown 24' as mentioned in Dietrichs book.

It certainly has the wide frame

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    I am beginning to wonder if this is the 'unknown 24' as mentioned in Dietrichs book.

It certainly has the wide frame

Nick
    Unknown 24??? Can you tell us more!!? Thanks

?

It does have a wide frame Nick, is the 'unknown' '24' made in one piece?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

thanks tagete it is off putting to know they are making them now of this quality im sure there are people out they who have them and think they are real? so are they all one piece construction or are the latter ones 3 piece as this would be even harder to recognise!

i never noticed that pimple before adrian, i tried to get a pic of where the core and frame meet but failed but you can see where the paint is uneven and on the frame.

and nick do you think it is origional then? ive compared to all the makers on the ek1 site on the useful links section i shall look again for this unknown 24

cheers rory

?

3 parts crosses, I'll post the pics of one I have in lunch break it is fake for sure, if not for the seller that is someone I know I would have take it for an original unfortunatelly no pics of EKII

It doesnt say in the book but it doesnt look one piece from the pics.

He says there is a possible connection between the jeweler Robert Koch and AdHP.

The only thing is so far they have only discoverd pin backs

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

the pics will be a great help tagete, as for if its real or not personally i dont think it is but i still like it and keep it on a shelf with a couple of other fakes. i hope you guys come to a conclusion or is something interesting at least

cheers rory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast