Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

EK1- Souval

Article about: by Adrian No need to apologize! Off the top of my head I think there are about six or seven possible pin/hinge/catch combinations for Souval EK1s. I agree with Adrian. About cross that start

?

Default Re: EK1- Souval

Quote by Adrian View Post
    No need to apologize! Off the top of my head I think there are about six or seven possible pin/hinge/catch combinations for Souval EK1s.
    I agree with Adrian. About cross that started the thread, many collectors think it 's a wartime example and it could be right, actually there are no proofs that it 's postwar.
    Personally I don't collect Souvals, I had just one pinback and sold 5-6 years ago, so I 've never had a real opinion because they needs to be studied on hands directly.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK1- Souval
    P
    Many

does anyone know on a rareity scale. would a EK1 L/19 ferdinand hoffstatter rate. thanks

?

Quote by deadeye View Post
    does anyone know on a rareity scale. would a EK1 L/19 ferdinand hoffstatter rate. thanks
    Fabri is better qualified than me to answer this but I wouldn't say they are rare - more 'uncommon'.
    Mind you, everything is rare when you're looking for it!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Adrian sayd right, they are not rare. As I don't see them often on the marked I would say they are "uncommon", maybe quite hard to find.

i wanted to know because one is being offered to me. and does anyone know what a fair price would be.its in mint ,no box and is marked L/19, the asking price is 325.00 us.is that a fair price. thanks alot info would be apprcieated.

?

Quote by deadeye View Post
    i wanted to know because one is being offered to me. and does anyone know what a fair price would be.its in mint ,no box and is marked L/19, the asking price is 325.00 us.is that a fair price. thanks alot info would be apprcieated.
    Before you pay any money, get some photos and start a thread. It's really hard to help unless the members here can see the item - $325 would be a heavy price if the cross is fake.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

will do thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2