Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ek2 11

Article about: Hi guys my new EK2 has arrived today a unmarked 11.

Default Re: Ek2 11

Without the reference you provided, Nick, and the information Adrian provided, I would never have spotted that tiny flaw. Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ek2 11
    P
    Many

?

Hmm. I'm not convinced this is definitely a Grossmann cross.
    It has the characteristics of a S&L frame, as does Grossmann but it doesn't have the flaw we see on marked Grossmann frames and I can't make out if there are little pimiple between the date digits we also see on Grossmann crosses so I wonder if I'm missing something that the seller hasn't as to how this is a Grossmann cross?

Any other thoughts?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Hmm. I'm not convinced this is definitely a Grossmann cross.
    It has the characteristics of a S&L frame, as does Grossmann but it doesn't have the flaw we see on marked Grossmann frames and I can't make out if there are little pimiple between the date digits we also see on Grossmann crosses so I wonder if I'm missing something that the seller hasn't as to how this is a Grossmann cross?

Any other thoughts?
    Hi seller doesn't know, before i purchased the cross i have put it on the GCA forum, where it was identified as a Grossman.

I'm a little confused now is it a Grossman or not ?

If its a Grossmann you want, walk away and find a nice marked one. They are always around

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2