Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EK2 Deschler on trifold

Article about: Just purchased another Austrian mount EK2 Cross of a good strike off of not too badly worn frame dies . Core die reverse is well worn with date flaws starting to appear. The core is magnetic

Default EK2 Deschler on trifold

Just purchased another Austrian mount EK2

Cross of a good strike off of not too badly worn frame dies . Core die reverse is well worn with date flaws starting to appear.

The core is magnetic and Ni-plated --- frame is silver plated Nickel –> this points to an earlier time production – before March 42 when silver plating was no longer allowed !

This is the largest (widest) trifold I have . It is almost the size of the EK2 ! I am not an expert on trifolds – this one seams to have all the signs of an immediate post war trifold setup – not the brass grommet of the 60s/70s !!

This Trifold has been with this EK2 for a long time and had a pin on the backside which is missing as the holes indicate the wear on an uniform.

Just to note that the core is in the frame backwards ... not really important

Note the die flaw between the 1 and 8

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK2 Deschler on trifold   EK2 Deschler on trifold  

EK2 Deschler on trifold   EK2 Deschler on trifold  

Attached Images Attached Images EK2 Deschler on trifold  EK2 Deschler on trifold 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK2 Deschler on trifold
    P
    Many

Here are my other trifolds:

let to Right :

Souval, mm 66, unknown, W&L

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK2 Deschler on trifold   EK2 Deschler on trifold  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Looks great and a nice variation from the usual non-trifold look.

I really like these, but sadly only have one trifold ...and that isnt German.

What a beauty Nick.

Thanks Scout !

Here is a close up of my 66 Friedrich Keller

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images EK2 Deschler on trifold  EK2 Deschler on trifold  EK2 Deschler on trifold  EK2 Deschler on trifold  EK2 Deschler on trifold  EK2 Deschler on trifold 

?

Another great cross Nick

?

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Thanks Scout !

Here is a close up of my 66 Friedrich Keller

Nick
    Looks great. Great condition as well.
    The trifold fits the EK to a 'T' imo. The angular shapes of trifold and cross somehow compliment each other. Just my opinion of course. Thanks for posting.

A beauty Nick, well done!

Regards

Thanks guys!

All of a sudden there is a flurry of EK2 trifolds on Hiscolls site !!

Nick

A couple more good shots of the Deschler

Nick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast