Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EK2 help please!

Article about: I have just bought this on a whim as I like the look of her but I just cant recognise the different characteristics. It has even foxed Danny!! Can anyone helpI identify her please Thanks Nic

Default EK2 help please!

I have just bought this on a whim as I like the look of her but I just cant recognise the different characteristics. It has even foxed Danny!!

Can anyone helpI identify her please

Thanks

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK2 help please!   EK2 help please!  

EK2 help please!  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK2 help please!
    P
    Many

Default Re: EK2 help please!

Interesting piece Nick! The '1813' sits very high and angled doesn't it? I hope you get to the bottom of this little mystery.

?

I saw this one as well Nick, an interesting piece for sure. The inner top right corner of the beading looks a little bit rough, not to mention that '1813' position. Hopefully you'll find a match soon. I've just been cross-checking a few references, but to no avail I'm afraid.

Regards,

Carl

Thanks guys, it could be a fake of course !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Ive been looking at this for ages. To start with I thought the frame had some similarities to Wiedmann.
    But there anything alike stops. Numbers core etc all different.

r John

Thanks for looking John, hopefully someone will put me out of my misery

Nick

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Thanks for looking John, hopefully someone will put me out of my misery

Nick
    And me.... !!
    This one has been annoying me since you showed it to me.
    The frame really reminds me of a Lauer, but the core is nothing like one.
    Somebody please help!

Regards - Danny

Progress! It has been analysed by Douglas on WAF and he believes it is a 123 with a 'young new die'

Nick

Sounds good to me! It just looks too original to be fake, correctly rounded outer corners, believable patina and wear etc.

?

It sure looks good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast