Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ek2 l/11

Article about: This one is also my first LDO EK2. I hope everything checks out with it. In the meantime Im going back to collecting Imperial Crosses until I learn a bit more about TR Crosses. Of coarse if

?

Default Ek2 l/11

This one is also my first LDO EK2. I hope everything checks out with it. In the meantime Im going back to collecting Imperial Crosses until I learn a bit more about TR Crosses. Of coarse if I come across any at a Flömarkt I will have to pick them up but after I obtain a bit more knowledge and start back up I will be sure to post any I intend to buy here first. VG, Lee

Ek2 l/11Ek2 l/11Ek2 l/11

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ek2 l/11
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Ek2 l/11

No problems with this one Lee. Typical Deumer features and the L/11 mark is always good to see. As I've said before, the most common LDO marked EK2 to find but rarer than the PKZ marked crosses. Nice addition.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Thats a load off!!!!!!!! Thanks! Did you get my pm? VG, Lee

Its finally arrived Lee and it looks great

We have both now joined the EK2 LDO club

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thanks Stickgrenade! Im a rookie and it feels good to know its an origional! I posted some stamps and stuff I thought you might like on your thread. VG, Lee

Cool, I will have a look

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

We have both now joined the EK2 LDO club
    Does this club include discounts?!

Nice one Lee!

My 2nd EK2 is on its way to me now, compared to my minty S & L it's a bit more...homely, but i'll get photos up as soon as it arrives.

Quote by leej11 View Post
    Does this club include discounts?!
    Ha! Ha! We will have to ask Sonny, he is the President of the club

Nick

?

Thanks Glenn66! I like the homely ones! I run an orphanage if you find out you dont have room for it! LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast