Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EK2, Maker 65, Klein & Quenzer, unmarked.

Article about: As I keep my father's unmarked 65 EK II seperate from the rest of my collection and have two mm'd 65's, I decided to aquire another unmarked to put with the rest of my EK collection. It come

Default EK2, Maker 65, Klein & Quenzer, unmarked.

As I keep my father's unmarked 65 EK II seperate from the rest of my collection and have two mm'd 65's, I decided to aquire another unmarked to put with the rest of my EK collection. It comes with the envelope that it was issued in. I hope you like it.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK2, Maker 65, Klein & Quenzer, unmarked.   EK2, Maker 65, Klein & Quenzer, unmarked.  

EK2, Maker 65, Klein & Quenzer, unmarked.   EK2, Maker 65, Klein & Quenzer, unmarked.  

EK2, Maker 65, Klein & Quenzer, unmarked.   EK2, Maker 65, Klein & Quenzer, unmarked.  

Last edited by Adrian; 01-28-2012 at 07:45 PM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK2, Maker 65, Klein & Quenzer, unmarked.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: EK II, Maker 65, Klein & Quenze, unmarked.

Nice K+Q example Ralph thanks for sharing it with us.

Regards,

Carl

p.s. Good to see the packet too.

Default Re: EK II, Maker 65, Klein & Quenzer, unmarked.

Thank you Carl!
    Does anyone know what the difference is whether the ones that were marked or unmarked came with packet or not?
    I also have a marked one with packet.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice example, Ralph! Congrats.

Regards

Thank you Ingrid.
    Ralph.

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Thank you Carl!
    Does anyone know what the difference is whether the ones that were marked or unmarked came with packet or not?
    I also have a marked one with packet.
    Ralph.
    Nice example Ralph, the core has that beautiful matt eggshell type finish. Not sure about the above question, I don't think there was a distinction between marked or unmarked crosses coming with an envelope, as far as I know they both did.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Congrats Ralph, such a nice maker

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Like it? Heck, love it!

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Nice example Ralph, the core has that beautiful matt eggshell type finish. Not sure about the above question, I don't think there was a distinction between marked or unmarked crosses coming with an envelope, as far as I know they both did.
    Thank you Adrian!
    Thanks for that info as well, that is what I thought.
    This new one is very similar in condition and patina as the one that belonged to my father. The first one is from my father.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK2, Maker 65, Klein & Quenzer, unmarked.   EK2, Maker 65, Klein & Quenzer, unmarked.  

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Like it? Heck, love it!
    Thank you!
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast