Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

EK2 mm 128 S. Jablonski

Article about: Just added this nice marked 128 into my collection. Hope you like her Nick

Default Re: EK2 mm 128 S. Jablonski

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    You think you've got problems? I haven't told my wife about the 2 EK's I have...and I also have an M35 lid it's way to me!

(I think the helmet might be living in my truck for awhile )
    Now that WILL take some smuggling into the house Glenn

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK2 mm 128 S. Jablonski
    P
    Many

We have a 3 bedroom apartment so not so many hiding places

When she found the Officer's Parade Boots I bought I heard about that for a month (and still from time to time now 3 months later)

So you can appreciate the delicate nature of my strategic 'easing' of my hobby into the domestic arena!

My plan is thus (she's a photographer) and she knows I have some dog tags and buttons so if I ask her to teach me how to shoot well lit macro shots on those and if that goes well I will drop the "hey, look at this pretty EK" and see what happens...

Either that or march into bed one night wearing only the Parade Boots and the Helmet? Nahh...don't think that will work

?

Haha, many good ideas here.
    I'm lucky that my wife know and don't care about it. She even buy collector books to me now!

My brother collect model trains, and one day when his wife saw that he had a very very big collection of it in the garage, he told her that he found it in the attic in their house And she believed it!!

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    We have a 3 bedroom apartment so not so many hiding places

When she found the Officer's Parade Boots I bought I heard about that for a month (and still from time to time now 3 months later)

So you can appreciate the delicate nature of my strategic 'easing' of my hobby into the domestic arena!

My plan is thus (she's a photographer) and she knows I have some dog tags and buttons so if I ask her to teach me how to shoot well lit macro shots on those and if that goes well I will drop the "hey, look at this pretty EK" and see what happens...

Either that or march into bed one night wearing only the Parade Boots and the Helmet? Nahh...don't think that will work
    Where would you pin your EK ?
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Snni View Post
    Haha, many good ideas here.
    I'm lucky that my wife know and don't care about it. She even buy collector books to me now!

My brother collect model trains, and one day when his wife saw that he had a very very big collection of it in the garage, he told her that he found it in the attic in their house And she believed it!!
    Sonny,I think your wife realises you are both sitting on a good investment for the future You will be able to sell your collection, retire young and take your wife on trips around the world !!

Nick

Nick

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Where would you pin your EK ?
    Lucky I only have an EK2 so the question is..."where should I hang it"?

?

I like a good clear stempel and nicely aged cross!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2