Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ek2 mm 24

Article about: I just wanted to share my new purchase with you all, it has another stamp after the numbers does anyone know what it is? I got this from das reich, hope you like it

?

Default Ek2 mm 24

I just wanted to share my new purchase with you all, it has another stamp after the numbers does anyone know what it is?

I got this from das reich, hope you like it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ek2 mm 24   Ek2 mm 24  

Ek2 mm 24   Ek2 mm 24  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ek2 mm 24
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ek2 mm 24

A nice 24 with its characristic wide frame.

This maker stamped a number of different symbols on its EK2's. I believe they were quality stamps.

The maker Rettenmaier was well known for extra stamping its EK1's.

Toby at Das Reich is a good UK dealer

Das Reich .co.uk - Third Reich Militaria & Collectables

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

G'day Nick, why is the swas so silver looking mate? Is it just where the paint has worn off?

Nice piece.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    G'day Nick, why is the swas so silver looking mate? Is it just where the paint has worn off?
    Yes mate. Some holders purposely rubbed the paint off the swas so it would stand out!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

It actually looks pretty good like that! Nice cross mate, great stuff.

?

Cheers Nick it was actually because of you I picked this up, I always research the dealer on the forum to see if they are good and I saw an old post you wrote. So thanks

?

The maker is Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Hanauer Plakettenhersteller, Hanau am Main, in case anyone wants to know.

Quote by MilitariaCollector View Post
    The maker is Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Hanauer Plakettenhersteller, Hanau am Main, in case anyone wants to know.
    It a mouthful of a maker name ! Try saying that after a glass of Sherry !

Nick

?

I would not like to type it either, thank god for copy and paste

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast