Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ek2 puzzle????????????

Article about: hi guy's, i attended an estate auction yesterday of, 3rd baronet, sir geoffrey harmsworth, and purchased a real nice ek2 with ribbon (ribbon was seperate for some reason) it's maker marked 7

Default ek2 puzzle????????????

hi guy's, i attended an estate auction yesterday of, 3rd baronet, sir geoffrey harmsworth, and purchased a real nice ek2 with ribbon (ribbon was seperate for some reason) it's maker marked 76 its the nicest ek2 i have collected so far it looks like it has never been worn, but the puzzle is i have looked in my reference book and i have two diferent makers for the number 76????????????,, one is
    ernst L muller, pforzheim and the other maker is, hillenbrand & broer, ludenshied???????? any idea's fella's, regards confused, lincoln.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ek2 puzzle????????????
    P
    Many

Default Re: ek2 puzzle????????????

76 is Ernst Muller as far as i'm aware. Stewy

hi stewy, thanks for taking the time to reply, yes its looking like old ernst made this little beauty, and when i really get to grips with technology i will post the pictures of my small ek2 collection,

?

Yes, Stewy is right, '76' is Ernst Muller.
    Last edited by Adrian; 09-10-2011 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Typo.

thanks adrian, almost forgot there was a large photo of lord harmsworth of himself and adolf hitler dated 1937 signed by hitler and it fetched 560 pounds,
    there where other photo's of lord harmsworth with high ranking nazi's including hess, and un named others, they went for 2 or 3 hundred cant recall exact amount, as there was that much stuff it was unbelievable the stuff that man had collected in his lifetime,

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Yes, Stewy is right, '76' is Ernst Müller.
    Its a what Adrian??

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

stickgrenade,, thats swahili for muller!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

Sorry guys, I was trying to be clever and use an umlaut but it obviously got lost in translation between my phone and the forum!

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Its a what Adrian??

Nick
    I wondered but never said nothing. Stewy

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Sorry guys, I was trying to be clever and use an umlaut but it obviously got lost in translation between my phone and the forum!
    I have never worked out how to get an umlaut! Please tell me the formula Adrian

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast