Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

EK2 Spange L/11 Deumer

Article about: Picked this up last week at Klaus' auction. First time buying from an auction house. Quite interesting. Fills another hole in my small EK collection. But gotta get one attached to the ribbon

MAP
    ?

Default EK2 Spange L/11 Deumer

Picked this up last week at Klaus' auction. First time buying from an auction house. Quite interesting.

Fills another hole in my small EK collection. But gotta get one attached to the ribbon to complete a tunic I have....

Tombak clasp.

L/11 maker marked.

Unworn condition with beautiful silver finish.

Any and all comments welcome

Regards,

Michael

EK2 Spange L/11 DeumerEK2 Spange L/11 DeumerEK2 Spange L/11 DeumerEK2 Spange L/11 DeumerEK2 Spange L/11 DeumerEK2 Spange L/11 Deumer
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK2 Spange L/11 Deumer
    P
    Many

Nice frost! Excellent piece!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Had my eye on this one, the prices in that auction went really high. Congrats on a nice minty spange.

Very nice Michael!
    One I don't have yet and am still looking for.
    Congrats!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Adam M View Post
    Had my eye on this one, the prices in that auction went really high. Congrats on a nice minty spange.
    Thanks! I never even knew about the auction house until one of the guys here tipped me off about a Flak Visor. By the time I registered and got access it was sold....but picked this up instead. I think I was the only bidder or one of two bidders. That said, I only saw it with 3 minutes left in the auction.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

very nice EK2 bar.