Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EKII L12 original

Article about: by Adrian ......As a rough guide, the last LDO marked Juncker I was offered was being sold for €500. Not worth it to me at that price. I would perhaps pay half that amount but they do comman

Default EKII L12 original

hello,

am about to buy this cross here. whats the value of one like this so i dont over pay the guy?
    EKII L12 originalEKII L12 originalEKII L12 originalEKII L12 original

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EKII L12 original
    P
    Many

Default Re: EKII L12 original

Nice cross! I would pay between $80-$100...as it lacks the ribbon. I hope to see other opinions as well...
    cheers, Glenn

L/12 EK2's are very hard to find! I would say around $320.

I have been looking for one forever!!

Good luck and keep us posted

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I was not aware that these were that scarce, Woolgar....But I respect your superior knowledge on EKs!
    Cheers, Glenn

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    L/12 EK2's are very hard to find! I would say around $320.

I have been looking for one forever!!

Good luck and keep us posted

Nick
    i did not know it was worth so much i was gone offer him half that. is the maker JUNCKLER?

Quote by nvidia101 View Post
    i did not know it was worth so much i was gone offer him half that. is the maker JUNCKLER?
    Yes, C.E. Juncker of Berlin

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Deumer cross with fake mm for me.

Regards

Ingrid is correct, just read that the L/12 was never stamped on the ring, always on the frame, seeing it on the big screen now and there is no cross hatching

Nick

never stamped on the ring huh? interesting. does that go for all the L/ models EK's as well or just this particular one? good thing i did not buy it yet.. what a disappointment it would of been.

?

Ingrid is absolutely correct.

This is a Deumer cross with a post war L/12 mark.

Any Juncker crosses which bear the L/12 mark will always be marked on the reverse top edge of the frame, normally just to the right of the suspension ring. They were never marked on the ring and were never marked with the PKZ mark for Juncker which is '2'.

All LDO marked crosses will be marked on the ring except for the Juncker as I described above and Wachtler & Lange whose 'L' number is 'L/55'. This company marked their LDO crosses on the reverse bottom edge of the frame. Their PKZ numbered crosses are marked on the ring.

Bear in mind that the cross in the opening post is not worth the amount quoted, in fact it would be less IMO than a regular EK2 as it has been ruined by the addition of this incorrect maker mark.

As a rough guide, the last LDO marked Juncker I was offered was being sold for €500. Not worth it to me at that price. I would perhaps pay half that amount but they do command a high price.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast