Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ekii mm 24

Article about: Greeting, EK fans! Been a while (too darn long, actually) since I quenched my thirst for another EK for the collection, so here is one that just landed yesterday. MM 24 with great patina to

Default Re: Ekii mm 24

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Me too, my dealer thinks i'm strange because i'll choose something with age rather than mint!..
    Gunny, lets see your collection

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ekii mm 24
    P
    Many

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Thanks Eric. I have a few but it's been at least 10 months since I added one, so I figured it was about time!
    What have you been doing man?????. ten months...need to get a grip!! shouldn't be longer than 10 minutes!!!... lol.... A very nice looking cross indeed...I say the same thing about ageing with the Missus mints are nice but ageing adds charactor!!! then she slapped me lol.. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    What have you been doing man?????. ten months...need to get a grip!! shouldn't be longer than 10 minutes!!!... lol.... A very nice looking cross indeed...I say the same thing about ageing with the Missus mints are nice but ageing adds charactor!!! then she slapped me lol.. Cheers Terry.
    It's been ten months of nothing but helmets, lol
    Makes it tough to buy other things. Time to play catch-up.

I was studying this cross and thought it felt a little thicker and heavier than some of the other makers. Anyone else notice that or is it just me?

yes mate its a wideframe 24 check it next to a regular ek2 thats why its feels different nice used example btw

Thank you. I noticed it as soon as I picked it up. Felt heavy and thick. Really makes it feel like an iron cross should feel, lol.

Great looking EK II.
    I also like the aged look myself. Something that looks new worries me. I have been learning from the masters about these EK's.
    Right Adrian, and Nick.
    Thanks for sharing it.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

My memory card is not cooperating with my desktop at the moment, so I had to try this with the iPhone. Some pics of the "24" mark on the small suspension ring. Hopefully, I can get the memory card to play nice with the desktop and I can upload clearer photos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ekii mm 24  
    Attached Images Attached Images Ekii mm 24  Ekii mm 24 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2