Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

EK's - 'A warning from history' !

Article about: Da-yum! That is one heckuva collection. Looks like you used Miracle-Gro on it. Very impressive! Takes EK collections to a whole new level!

Default Re: EK's - 'A warning from history' !

Wow! I think you may have heard this before, but you could make a huge EK shaped display of all those EK's you have. That is truly an impressive collection!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK's - 'A warning from history' !
    P
    Many

?

Nick that is 1 big collection of EKs!! thats why they are getting pricey! because there is none left for us chaps & ladies with bills still to pay!!!lol...I also think you might want to visit your doctor!!! They might some sort of drug for you!!! lol..but no it is an eye popper!!! thanks Terry & Aly

Thanks guys

@Ralph, yes she was at work and I had to painstakingly take them out of their marked plastic wallets and then put them all back in correctly,it took ages !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nick,
    Fantastic collection! I have one question for everyone! My wife is increasingly noticing over sees envelopes in the garbage, more display cases and oh by the way " where is OUR tax refund? " she asked. How do you all combat this not so happy attitude towards our beloved hobby??

Sam

Outstanding Nick.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by sam1chlt View Post
    Nick,
    Fantastic collection! I have one question for everyone! My wife is increasingly noticing over sees envelopes in the garbage, more display cases and oh by the way " where is OUR tax refund? " she asked. How do you all combat this not so happy attitude towards our beloved hobby?? Sam
    .....Burn the envelopes.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Nick,
    Fantastic collection! I have one question for everyone! My wife is increasingly noticing over sees envelopes in the garbage, more display cases and oh by the way " where is OUR tax refund? " she asked. How do you all combat this not so happy attitude towards our beloved hobby??

Sam
    Sam, I became a very stealthy smuggler and learned to cover my tracks well

I told my wife that this was our retirement fund and she bought it !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nick did you raid this Russain museum with a ton of EKS? except you didnt bring a big enough bag? or did you?
    EK's - 'A warning from history' !

Nick,

Sam
    I have a very good friend who has agreed to allow me to use his mailbox as a dumping ground for my new items. I thought about a Post Office box until I stupidly left the PO Box pamphlet sitting out and she flat out told me I better not get a "God d***ed PO Box" or that would be the end of me. As for the bills and tax refunds, that's a whole other thing. I feel you and I are in the same boat, probably with many others here. It's amazing how HER money is HER money, but the hubby's money is OUR money. My father calls pay day (or pension day for him now) as "Hand It Over Day." Rather fitting, I think.

Spot on them Nick no wonder i cant find any decent ones

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast