Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fake 1939 EK2's

Article about: Here's a few common fakes to be aware of. (Adrian - I cannot work out how to add to the Iron Cross Fakes Database, perhaps you could move the thread for me?) Thanks! First off, one of the in

Default Re: Fake 1939 EK2's

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Nick, the "666" mark was put there as a "joke" (As we all know, 666 is the biblical Mark of the Beast in Revelations in the Bible.) After the "joke" became known, the changed it to 333. Half beast....

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade I cant believe they would go to all that trouble of faking crosses and stamp a dead givaway maker number on it !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake 1939 EK2's
    P
    Many

?

Here's one posted by Aldo in this thread.........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake 1939 EK2's   Fake 1939 EK2's  

Fake 1939 EK2's   Fake 1939 EK2's  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

how do you know gentelmen that these crosses below first cross are fake too. Can you tell me differents between these pictures and orginal cross -fake (ubergrobe cross and Round 3)

?

Quote by john1231 View Post
    how do you know gentelmen that these crosses below first cross are fake too. Can you tell me differents between these pictures and orginal cross -fake (ubergrobe cross and Round 3)
    Hello John,
    The Round Three and Ubergrosse share no features that match any known wartime examples.
    The Ubergrosse cross as Danny has pointed out is the same as a fake Knights Cross that has been known for a few years now, made in Latvia.
    If you search for these types of cross in this forum you will be able to see for yourself the differences between them. If you get stuck - just shout.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2