Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

FIrst and Second Class 1939 Spange

Article about: I would really appreciate some help with a First and Second Class Spange I have noticed for sale. The First Class I have seen discussed on the forum already but would appreciate some thought

?

Default FIrst and Second Class 1939 Spange

I would really appreciate some help with a First and Second Class Spange I have noticed for sale. The First Class I have seen discussed on the forum already but would appreciate some thoughts on its integrity, it does seem to have an unusual pin back. FIrst and Second Class 1939 SpangeFIrst and Second Class 1939 SpangeFIrst and Second Class 1939 Spange

And the Second Class
    FIrst and Second Class 1939 SpangeFIrst and Second Class 1939 Spange

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FIrst and Second Class 1939 Spange
    P
    Many

imo both look ok.

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Please post your items separately.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    The EK I spange maker is unknown to me but the EK II spange appears to be a Duemer.
    I would expect the EK II to be maker marked L/11 in roughly the middle. These have been accepted for quite some time but recently some collectors have stated they do not like the maker's mark. Many still accept them.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks Ralph. The EKII Spange doesn't have a makers mark. Would you suggest its still ok?

Quote by Jp1916 View Post
    Thanks Ralph. The EKII Spange doesn't have a makers mark. Would you suggest its still ok?
    Yes, I believe it is okay but after reviewing your photos again, I do not really like the EK I spange.
    Best wait for other opinions.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

The EKI is a raptor fake (notice the straight shoulder on left side looking from back). Jim

did not notice that fault.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    did not notice that fault.
    That is what I based my opinion as well Harry.
    Ralph.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Yes, I believe it is okay but after reviewing your photos again, I do not really like the EK I spange.
    Best wait for other opinions.
    Ralph.

?

Thankfully I gave the Raptor a wide birth as I was suspect of its integrity myself.