Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Für raub und morder - 1941

Article about: I found this cross and I would love lissen your opinion about this one. This is made by Russian Army and is a propaganda cross anti-German soldier. The inscription "Für raub und morder&

?

Default Re: Für raub und morder - 1941

The name of the dealer doesn't inspire much confidence, nor do their products.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Für raub und morder - 1941
    P
    Many

?

Hi

Just recived this one, as EK is perfect the frame looks original to me for the core I cannot tell

Für raub und morder - 1941Für raub und morder - 1941

?

Hi Massimo, can you post a couple of pics of the edge of the cross please?

?

Für raub und morder - 1941Für raub und morder - 1941Für raub und morder - 1941Für raub und morder - 1941Für raub und morder - 1941Für raub und morder - 1941Für raub und morder - 1941Für raub und morder - 1941Für raub und morder - 1941

?

So any opinion?

Who knows? These have been discussed to death. There are many threads on this forum to read on the subject. Have a read and you can decide for yourself which camp you are in

The jury is out for me but I wouldnt mind one in my collection

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

From the pics provided I think this one is an original set of frames - possibly J. E. Hammer und Sohne '55' with a fake core inserted. The edges look like they've been apart and put back together again judging by the very visible seam which doesn't quite meet in places and looks like it has been filled with something. Polish perhaps?

Has anyone got any answers to the questions I posed in post #27?

very interesting thread... I agree with Adrian.... Leningrad of all places. People are dying, starving to death? This is there focus?
    Second... am i missing somthing why would the writing be in German? Why not Russain when it made for Russains?

I know nothing about these, but if they were for propaganda, why do they look convincing from the front with only the wrong date, which would not be obvious at a glance? The WWI examples obviously parody but don't copy originals, whilst to many these would look like the real thing and I can't see any logic in making them, besides wasting the productive capacity of the USSR.

Makes no sense to me except as fantasy items, especially as they are far more costly than an original.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Hi, the frame is a 55, I had the same impression about the reassembling wich would be logical if done at that time.. take original frame and change the core. It is not polish but dirt and dust, the core is particoular in the printing of the numbers it seams like it was rusted or did not have enougth pression while printing and u can see some craters.

If u want your enemy to understand something u write it in his leanguage.. I belive!

P.s
    Medal is from St. Petersburg.
    P.p.s
    Niemann talks about it

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast