Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German Spange EK 1 Iron Cross + Case + BOX! MAYER Horzheim maker?

Article about: I just acquired this beautiful spange and case and box! I bought it with a huge lot of photos and other medals and documents. The guy was in the 2nd Armored Division and his Good Conduct Med

Thanks for all the feedback! This is definately the center piece of my collection so far! I never thought I would get a REAL spange....Someone asked about using the pictures earlier... feel free to do so! thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Spange EK 1 Iron Cross + Case + BOX! MAYER Horzheim maker?
    P
    Many

Your real spange will be next to impossible to upgrade. Good catch.

Sorry..haven't been on for a few days. Thanks again for all the comments. Does the case and box add alot of value to the spange? I searched online for spange prices but they were ALL OVER the board ranging from $250 to $700! Any opinions on mine? Not looking to sell right now, but may in the future. thanks!

I wouldn't take any less than $500 for that spange if I were you.

On another note, seeing such beautiful spanges in this thread has encouraged me to add another Deumer example to my collection which should be with me in a week or so.

Hello, first post. Came across this thread while researching!

I picked mine up from a dealer in London in 2003 and paid £225 for it. It looks practically mint to me, which in itself has always made me wonder, hence the periodic bit of "reassurance research"! I hadn't heard the story of the footlocker before, but my one also seems to have all of the characteristics of the one featured by the OP except the pin on my one tapers. German Spange EK 1 Iron Cross + Case + BOX! MAYER Horzheim maker?German Spange EK 1 Iron Cross + Case + BOX! MAYER Horzheim maker?German Spange EK 1 Iron Cross + Case + BOX! MAYER Horzheim maker?German Spange EK 1 Iron Cross + Case + BOX! MAYER Horzheim maker?German Spange EK 1 Iron Cross + Case + BOX! MAYER Horzheim maker?

Quote by Jock Macsplock View Post
    Hello, first post. Came across this thread while researching!

I picked mine up from a dealer in London in 2003 and paid £225 for it. It looks practically mint to me, which in itself has always made me wonder, hence the periodic bit of "reassurance research"! I hadn't heard the story of the footlocker before, but my one also seems to have all of the characteristics of the one featured by the OP except the pin on my one tapers.
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    It looks good to me but, please start a new thread of your own in this section.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2