Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hello

Article about: Hi I have yet to properly interduce my self so here it goes! My name Cameron and I am 13 years old and live in Kent and as many of you already know I many collect World War Two German milita

Default Re: Hello

Nice to have you with us Cameron . Its encouraging to see the younger generation with a keen interest in WW2

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello
    P
    Many

?

Just out of curiosity Cameron, do you discuss your hobby with your school friends, teachers? If so, what reaction do you get?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi

Thanks for the replies Nick and Adrian!

Adrian: Sometimes I get called a Nazi but most of my friends actrually collect militaria! And my teachers are really intrested in my hobby!

Thanks

Cameron

?

Quote by BonzaiCam View Post
    Adrian: Sometimes I get called a Nazi but most of my friends actrually collect militaria! And my teachers are really intrested in my hobby!
    It goes with the hobby unfortunately Cameron but don't take it to heart, only the ill informed put that tag on a collector. You have the opportunity to educate them and inform them.
    It's good you have the interest of your teachers, you should be able to put together some decent assignments for history!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Welcome to the forum
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

Quote by BonzaiCam View Post
    Hi

Thanks for the replies Nick and Adrian!

Thanks

Cameron
    As Adrian says, it comes with the territory of collecting TR. Don't mind too much mate. You have a healthy and rewarding hobby contrary to many young people at your age. You can be proud of yourself.

Regards, Lars

look at it this way Cam...you may have to take a little grief from some knuckleheads at school...but you have all us cats here to help you out with your history homework

Hi

Thanks you! You have all been so welcoming!

Thanks

Cameron

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2