Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.

Article about: The marker mark im told by the seller is 'has number 4 imprinted in it which i beleive means it was made in Ludensched by Steinhower & Luck. ' sorry for bad photos.

Default Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.

The marker mark im told by the seller is
    'has number 4 imprinted in it which i beleive means it was made in Ludensched by Steinhower & Luck.
    'Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.
    Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.
    sorry for bad photos.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.

It looks like a good S&L Daniel

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default Re: Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.

Thanks for the fast reply.
    I will get it as its 45 pounds so cheap in the current market.
    I now have a new one for my
    Small collection.

An excellent price !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nick is this a common mark for a ek?
    _Daniel

The most common Daniel. My first EK2 was an S&L

Nick

Ahhh mine was w&l i think, it's my first s&l so they can be united as cousins.
    Tomorrow or Tuesday I will upload some better photos of it.

Looks good Daniel and at a good price too. Hope you snap it up
    Thanks, Glen.

Oh I did once I knew it was authentic as described. I had to buy it since it was going cheap.

Here is some better photos of the ek2
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.   Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.  

Last edited by daniel1234; 09-04-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast