Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.

Article about: The marker mark im told by the seller is 'has number 4 imprinted in it which i beleive means it was made in Ludensched by Steinhower & Luck. ' sorry for bad photos.

Default Re: Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.

the photo uploader isnt working correctly i dont think

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.

Two EK's now, watch out, you've been bitten by the EK bug. You wont be able to pass them up from now on.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Two EK's now, watch out, you've been bitten by the EK bug. You wont be able to pass them up from now on.
    haha i understand what you mean its hard to turn down any awards you see for sale.
    Its my third ek i also have a ww1 ek2 paul hesler i think.
    By the way could you see the photos alright or is the uploader completely broke for me?
    -Daniel

?

The photos aren't showing Daniel......

Can you go back and edit your post #10 and try adding them again please?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by daniel1234 View Post
    haha i understand what you mean its hard to turn down any awards you see for sale.
    Its my third ek i also have a ww1 ek2 paul hesler i think.
    By the way could you see the photos alright or is the uploader completely broke for me?
    -Daniel
    ....And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
    And God I know I'm one! - The Animals 1964

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    ....And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
    And God I know I'm one! - The Animals 1964

Nick
    To think if i didnt have this habbit and love of militaria aswell as history how much extra money i could of had
    But at end of the day its worth it.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    The photos aren't showing Daniel......

Can you go back and edit your post #10 and try adding them again please?
    Think its working now can you view them ok?

?

That's better, can you rotate them the right way up please?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

How do i rotate the photos?

Daniel, you need to rotate them in your computer files before you post them. Right click your mouse on the photo and then select rotate clockwise.
    Hope this helps,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast