Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.

Article about: The marker mark im told by the seller is 'has number 4 imprinted in it which i beleive means it was made in Ludensched by Steinhower & Luck. ' sorry for bad photos.

Default Re: Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.

Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hello all what do you think of this ek2? its maker marked and i need fast reply as to buy it or not.

Finally done it. ( thanks to Raplhs help) Opinions please, i got some more stuff from my hunt today around antique shops , junk shops and some militaria shops. If you want to see what i got i will upload some images to the my collection part.
    -Daniel

?

You can post individual items here too if you want to get them checked out.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    You can post individual items here too if you want to get them checked out.
    Ahhh thanks Adrian, i think im ok with what i got the only one im not 100% with is the 'Entry to Austria' medal. The photos are on my collection page all of them work ok apart from 1 photo what i can no longer edit so cannot try to reload

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3