Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Help with Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse "24" marked

Article about: Greetings everyone, I have a few things of my dad's that he purchased in 1967 from a military emporium in Islington , London. He has a helmet and eagle patch which I discovered through this

Default Help with Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse "24" marked

Greetings everyone, I have a few things of my dad's that he purchased in 1967 from a military emporium in Islington , London.
    He has a helmet and eagle patch which I discovered through this forum were fake! I just wondered if your expertise could help me with a few more items..
    Are any of these items worth anything?
    Thanks for all your help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse "24" marked   Help with Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse "24" marked  

Help with Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse "24" marked  
    Last edited by Adrian; 02-13-2014 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse "24" marked
    P
    Many

Attachment 645692
    The number is 24 on suspension ring from what I can make out
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse "24" marked  

?

This is an original EK2 from the maker '24' - Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Hanauer Plaket-ten-hersteller.

This a common maker and the cross is in average sleeper condition with a decent length of ribbon.

Value is around £60 - £70.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Adrian is right
    Original cross and ribbon,but frequent manufacturer