Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

And help on those as well!! Ty

Article about: 7 authentic EK's for 900€? Seems abit costly to me, but perhaps they are more expensive in Italy than here in the States.

7 authentic EK's for 900€? Seems abit costly to me, but perhaps they are more expensive in Italy than here in the States.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement And help on those as well!! Ty
    P
    Many

?

Check the good variants, still here avarage is 120€ per medal... 90 unmarked how mich in USA ?

Expensive collecting in Italy! Unmarked medals usually go for around 100$ here (im not sure about 90s in particular though).

Round 3's are more expensive and will account for some of the seemingly high cost.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

put up separately lovely crisp images
    and help to unravel the manufacturer
    but always skewed images and vague
    so it is very difficult
    Quote by Tagete View Post
    Ok i finally managed to read print on the first one 125 but on second no way to read it..

Attachment 633991

Quote by Tagete View Post
    Still out of nine 2 were copies, 1 a lug and 1 a rounded 3 with swas on pedistal.... Not completelly a waste! (900€)
    Round 3 EKs go up to 300 euros if i am not mistaken. But still you paid too much for those 7 EKs.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

And 200 for the lug as value plus the junker, i don't think it was expencive so far

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2