Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hermann Aurich EKII with maker's mark 113!!!!

Article about: Hello everyone, i have purchased recently this cross (showed in the second set of pics). It's an 113 Hermann Aurich-Dresden. I would like to ask if anyone has this kind of EKII to compare be

Default Hermann Aurich EKII with maker's mark 113!!!!

Hello everyone, i have purchased recently this cross (showed in the second set of pics). It's an 113 Hermann Aurich-Dresden. I would like to ask if anyone has this kind of EKII to compare because the pictures i'll attach here (first set) are showing a different cross than the one i have.

Please note in the first set of pics, how the swastika is touching the inside of the frame. Something that does not appear on my cross on the second set of photos.

The pictures of the 1st set were found in another website and i'm just posting for reference, aiming to show the differences.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hermann Aurich EKII with maker's mark 113!!!!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Hermann Aurich EKII with maker's mark 113!!!! 
    Last edited by don_kihotis7; 01-25-2011 at 08:05 PM.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hermann Aurich EKII with maker's mark 113!!!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hermann Aurich EKII with maker's mark 113!!!!

This is my example
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hermann Aurich EKII with maker's mark 113!!!!   Hermann Aurich EKII with maker's mark 113!!!!  

?

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    i have purchased recently this cross...........the pictures i'll attach here are showing a different cross than the one i have.
    I'm a bit confused. You bought the cross in the photos in your first post and another, different cross arrived, the cross in your second post?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Click on the pics to see them in a really big size.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I'm a bit confused. You bought the cross in the photos in your first post and another, different cross arrived, the cross in your second post?
    LOL, i now it sounded confusing but i was planning to post the rest of the pics in another post to get them separated. But you viewed the thread before i had the time to do that

Mine is the second set. The first is an example from the web

Here is my example

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hermann Aurich EKII with maker's mark 113!!!!   Hermann Aurich EKII with maker's mark 113!!!!  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks Nick, i believe your example is like mine. Not like the one i have found in the web. Maybe that one is wrong or maybe another variation? I have found it in the WAF data base.

Hey Nick just found your thread about this maker.
    Here is another picture of your crosses
    They look like my cross and nothing to do with the one i used for reference.
    I put them in order: my cross, your crosses and the one found from WAF.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hermann Aurich EKII with maker's mark 113!!!!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Hermann Aurich EKII with maker's mark 113!!!!  Hermann Aurich EKII with maker's mark 113!!!! 

?

For some reason I can't find any close up front and back pics of my '113' but here it is in a group shot, it's the cross at bottom right.
    I'll take some better pics when I get the chance.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast