MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

How do you tell the difference between an Eisernes Kreuz 1st class and an Eisernes Kreuz 2nd class?

Article about: Its a question on my mind right now

?

Default Re: How do you tell the difference between an Eisernes Kreuz 1st class and an Eisernes Kreuz 2nd class?

Exactly right. No harm in asking Patrick!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How do you tell the difference between an Eisernes Kreuz 1st class and an Eisernes Kreuz 2nd class?
    P
    Many

KSH
    ?

Default Re: How do you tell the difference between an Eisernes Kreuz 1st class and an Eisernes Kreuz 2nd class?

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Lol i think i already knew the diffrence but i wasent 100% sure . I need someone to point it out to me before i know!
    no such thing as a stupid question.

thanks for help.
    It is I who should be embarrassed Patrick! I have seen you around so much on the forums, so I thought you really did know. If you don't ask, you don't find out!

- Kenneth

?

lol most of my posts are just compliments! lol

?

Believe me i am 41 and have been collecting on and off for years and what i dont know and have to ask about would fill a university,always something to learn in this hobby
    Aaron

"Ask a silly question and feel silly for a minute, dont ask a silly question and feel silly for the rest of your life" !

You did right in asking Patrick

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

thanks nick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2