Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I belive 2 junkers and a 75 opinion pls!

Article about: Hi, i belive the first to be a junker 43.5, the second a full junker and the third a 75, m'i right?!

?

From the photos the finish looks the same. Regular handling over time can create a shiny finish to the paintwork which can be misleading.

The dates look the same to me, the positioning is irrelevant in this case as the cores can move within the frame and as such they can vary in position.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I belive 2 junkers and a 75 opinion pls!
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    From the photos the finish looks the same. Regular handling over time can create a shiny finish to the paintwork which can be misleading.

The dates look the same to me, the positioning is irrelevant in this case as the cores can move within the frame and as such they can vary in position.
    ok core is well fix in both, and thickness?

?

From the photo the thickness looks very similar, certainly not such a huge difference to be that noticeable. It looks almost exactly the same to me.
    Thickness can be deceiving, one might have more solder between the frames than the other.

The core might be firm in place now but when made it might have been off centre or moved about but over time has become wedged in the position it's in now.

As far as I'm concerned the crosses are the same.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

ok, ty all

IMO mounting difference ,both cross the same

?

hi, with a caliber i measured the frame, outside frame is the same but inner frame is 1 millimeter different (0.5 per side), same proportion of thick and thin round 3, weithgt difference is 1.8 grams without the ribbon... still the same medal?

Both crosses are by the same maker, no question about it. It all depends on when the cross was made and by who, to get a better perspective see the interesting thread Nick (woolgar) posted here.

Regards

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2