MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Im one happy chappy :)

Article about: a guy on ebay sells them for £10.00 to £12.00 for bigger ones & for just about any type of medal see the link eBay Seller: deekaygees: Collectables items on eBay.co.uk

?

Talking Im one happy chappy :)

PHIL has made me the happiest man alive by saying yes............................................... ........ to selling this very nice WW2 iron cross to me (not the display case that has a story all of its own) so a BIG thanks to PHIL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Im one happy chappy :)   Im one happy chappy :)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Im one happy chappy :)
    P
    Many

Default Re: Im one happy chappy :)

Congratulations to you and phil, I hope your both very happy..................... Ohhhhh, an EK11, I miss read it! Looks good!

I haven't got any in my collection ....don't know why....!!

?

its a must for every collector

Quote by WolfMan73 View Post
    its a must for every collector
    I agree!
    And mostly you start with one.

?

ive been trying to get hold of a good one for a good price for awhile now & until now so my display is starting to come along very nicely almost complete

?

well i was checking out ebay when i came across a WW2 iron cross being sold as a replica & i got it for £10 & so i then found this display box so i thought i'd buy that to display the medal when i got any way to cut a long story short i never got the medal the guy vanished & i had to go to paypal to get my money back. any way the guy showed up friday saying sorry for the delay due to death in the family & he had now sent the medal & this is what i got (see pic below) & so i was left with a box & no medal till you came to the rescue

?

Quote by WolfMan73 View Post
    PHIL has made me the happiest man alive by saying yes............................................... ........ to selling this very nice WW2 iron cross to me (not the display case that has a story all of its own) so a BIG thanks to PHIL
    Hi Nick , nice one mate , funny how every cloud has a silver lining , typical post office , i have a couple of WW1`s but no TR`s , i,ll have to look into it !

cheers Alan

?

hi allber
    well the thing is if he had packed it more securely i probably would of got it & thats if it actually had the medal in it in the first place i guess i'll never know??????

?

i`m hearing ya !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast