Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial EKII mm3 TR made

Article about: Hello guys, I would like to hear your opinion on this imperial EKII mm3 Deumer, TR made. Do you have came across such mm3 before? I already have the unmarked and marked L/11 versions in my c

?

Post Imperial EKII mm3 TR made

Hello guys,

I would like to hear your opinion on this imperial EKII mm3 Deumer, TR made.

Do you have came across such mm3 before?

I already have the unmarked and marked L/11 versions in my collection and now i'm thinking of buying this piece. What do you guess will be a fair price for such rare bugger?

Thanks in advance.

Gr,

Jerome

p.s it's the middle one!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial EKII mm3 TR made   Imperial EKII mm3 TR made  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial EKII mm3 TR made
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Imperial EKII mm3 TR made

I've seen them before Jerome but never for sale so I can't help with a price. At a guess I would imagine it to be about the same as a regular TR EK2, at least that's what I would be happy to pay.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Yes I have seen the common 1914 EK2 TR editions before but one numbered 3 is IMO not seen often!

Euhm asking price is a stunning € 200,- all-in but this is the reason i'm still thinking of buying it?

?

That's a bit more than I would be willing to pay, but to each their own, if you're happy to pay that then that's your choice. We all pay more for some things if we really want them.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Those imperial Deumers are much rarer than other maker crosses, I would not pay 200 euro for a cross like that tough. Last one I saw for sale cost 140 euro.