Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

iron cross 2e klasse on einzelspange

Article about: Hallo , any one now this maker from this 2e class, and what wil be a reasenable price to sel it , i want to sel it because its not my collecting item ... gr andreas

Default iron cross 2e klasse on einzelspange

Hallo , any one now this maker from this 2e class,
    and what wil be a reasenable price to sel it ,
    i want to sel it because its not my collecting item ...
    gr andreasiron cross 2e klasse on einzelspangeiron cross 2e klasse on einzelspangeiron cross 2e klasse on einzelspangeiron cross 2e klasse on einzelspange

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement iron cross 2e klasse on einzelspange
    P
    Many

It's a lovely Deumer cross. Can you take a peek under the ribbon to see if the ring is marked?

Regards

hallo nick,there is no makermark in the ring ,if looked for it but there is nothing ,but i want to sell it, what will be a good price for it ,i have no idea..
    gr andreas

Its worth around 20 Euros......if you sell it to me

Anyone else , around 90 Euros imo

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Nice Deumer as Nick says, as the other Nick says, 90€ -100€ would be a reasonable price to ask on the forum.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Anyone got an EK 2 spange like this for sale-currently been searching for one to go with my other collection of spanges.
    iron cross 2e klasse on einzelspange
    I have an EK 2 spange as you can see near the bottom of the photo but I'm not keen on the style of court mount.
    Troy

Quote by sniper24687066 View Post
    Anyone got an EK 2 spange like this for sale-currently been searching for one to go with my other collection of spanges.
    I have an EK 2 spange as you can see near the bottom of the photo but I'm not keen on the style of court mount.
    Troy
    Hello Troy,
    As we frown on the buying and selling of items on the regular forum, I suggest you place a want add in our classifieds section.
    You can do so here,
    Wanted- German Militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph already done this but was unable to add an image is there some way of sorting this?

Quote by sniper24687066 View Post
    Thanks Ralph already done this but was unable to add an image is there some way of sorting this?
    I'll see what I can do.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)