Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ironcross with oakleaves and sword, is it fake ?

Article about: Hello mates ! I'we got a little problem. I found this ironcross with oakleaves and swords and i cant judge if its a fake or original ? Please help... Sorry but i cant upload the picture but

Default Re: Ironcross with oakleaves and sword, is it fake ?

Quote by dave34 View Post
    Note to all concerning tradera, ebay etc.

The use of bots like bidnapper is possible on these, and many other sites.

I "lost" a 1.model luft sword due to bidnapper ;-(

hi dave whats bidnapper?

regards ewan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ironcross with oakleaves and sword, is it fake ?
    P
    Many

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    hi dave whats bidnapper?

regards ewan
    Yes,what is it? Stewy S

3mk
    ?

Its something that makes you beat the other person thats bidding,Ebay already has this (You place a maximum bid then it bids for you)Im not sure if this site already bids for you or not.But the program your hes speaking about you have to download which makes no sense as ebay already bids for you

decent fake,,i wouldnt even go so far as to call it a "jewelers reproduction"

A very poor reproduction. . .

?

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Its something that makes you beat the other person thats bidding,Ebay already has this (You place a maximum bid then it bids for you)Im not sure if this site already bids for you or not.But the program your hes speaking about you have to download which makes no sense as ebay already bids for you
    Think you may mean a bid sniper program. Basically, it bids on your behalf at the last second. Yes, ebay has proxy bidding built in, but there is no way to have your max bid take effect only in the last few seconds. I think the idea is to make it seem no interest, where a high initial bid will automatically go up with each new bid, making it seem hot.

Regards

dave34
    ?

Regarding bidnapper etc...

The thing is..on auctionsites that wont add another 5 min to the auction if a bid is placed within the last 5 min's.
    on sites like that it closes on a fixed time like 20.38.40
    This program, and others like it, then syncronises with the sites clock and places a bid, the least it can be but above whats allreaady beén bid, just in the last 10th of a second making it impossible to somebody behind the screen to make yet another bid!
    I was posting a bid the day the auction started...led until the last day when a few other bid's where placed but never above the max i'd put allready
    Then im infront of the screen for the last 10 mins...refreshing like every 30'th second or so..i had another 3000 to put on top if others came to bid...I'm refreshing still and suddently the page tells me that the auction has ended and i was outbid...by a measly 50!
    I'm all confused and opens my inbox and theres a mail from the site: you've been outbid..wanna raise click here...but it had allready ended when the mail hit my inbox!

I had dealt with the seller before and contacted him...he as there right away and just as surprised! HE told me he had heard of bidnapper being used on ebay and did'nt know if it worked on tradera aswell..It does!
    I sent documentation to tradera team and explained...seller held back the item and notyfied the bidnapper guy that complaints was being filed and nothing would happen until tradera had spoken on the matter...

After 3 weeks they admitted, reluctantly, that it was possible to use bot's on their site and that yes, it was probably the case here!
    Just told me that Maybe i was the guy in luck next time and that was it.

So..doesnt matter if you got all the gold oin the world..on tradera.com it's more of a lottery and in the end depends on how precise your software synchronised with the tradera clock!

Told them to close my account immediately

Bidnapper : eBay Auction Sniper Will Snipe Online Auctions. Sniping wins more, free trial.

A mint lufty sword 1. model was sold a the equivilant of 900$

This procedure hurts not only the seller who won't get maximum price but the so called auction site as they would have made more % of the sale and in the end the guy with the most money (not knowing if that where me but i was'nt even allowed to try) can not be sure he get's what he'd want

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.