Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Knight's cross of the iron cross

Article about: Hello people. I'm new to this site. Recently i have found this knight's cross of the iron cross and i would like to get an opinion if it is original, as many members here are experts. The Kn

?

Default Re: Knight's cross of the iron cross

This one is fake rubbish a real on will set you back £5000 the price tells all youi need to know !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Knight's cross of the iron cross
    P
    Many

That is just bric-a brac !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Yeah, i know, crazy prices. It's so tiring trying to figure out what is authentic and what's not.
    Everybody agrees that this is a fake so l will forget about it. As i have seen in the emedals site knight's crosses cost more than $13.000 not affordable

Hello Paul thanks for your reply. I agree with you about the price but not completely. Because if someone buy this cross for $1400 and resell it in another side i.e. ebay for $10.000 then it will be considered as original?

?

Nobody in their right mind would be selling a real RK for that price so that is a good clue that it isn't real , if it looks too good to be true then it invaraiably it is.

That said just because someone is asking £5000 plus doesn't mean it's real either like every other piece of Militairia especially high end pieces you have to know what you are looking at before parting with your cash
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Nobody in their right mind would be selling a real RK for that price so that is a good clue that it isn't real , if it looks too good to be true then it invaraiably it is.

That said just because someone is asking £5000 plus doesn't mean it's real either like every other piece of Militairia especially high end pieces you have to know what you are looking at before parting with your cash
    You have a point there mate. That's why i'm doing my homework on this coz if i don't i will be crying for all that wasted cash

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2